Okay I'm back have something that will blow your feet away. I found out after Zheng He died that the other ruler had a plan to transport more goods faster and to help stop flooding. Well there was a small problem there was a mountain in the away, which would then would kill lots of people by doing this project plan. He made the people basically to take the mountain down by water metal and hard labor. After six years later the dams build and no mountain it was a success. But there was small problem between the peasants because of this and they wanted revenge for there love ones. So one day the king or ruler went down the stream with little body guards to protect him and underestimate the peasant's of what they could do. So the peasants waited him so they could attack the beautiful small ship. They attack the ship and killed him with it. Then China went back in into chaos split apart. That's all I have for you today and please comment and sorry no picture this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment