Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Today I'm going to talk about medieval times, and I'm starting with China. Well do you know that China was broke up in several different clans then it would finally lead up to be empires, and that's one reason the great wall of China was build most people think its all break and stone not really they  berried some people that died in the wall. The wall is awesome but there's a secrete they put in the middle it is dirt sand and hard clay which makes it stronger. Example the dirt and hard clay when a enemy was a attacking the wall they could not batter the walls down, so they had to us ladders to go over the wall which made the defending side had a great advanced over there enemy. Well that's all I have for you today please ask questions a give advice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment